lundi 28 septembre 2009

Discovery about myself

I have done many summer camps so I knew how I was like with the children but in an academic environment I wanted to see how I would be! Speaking the truth I am quite satisfied! (even if I have lots of progress to do!)

-Authotity: OK

-At the beginnig it was a bit confusing for me switching from french to English in the same conversation (Kids speaking English and I speaking French) but I got use to it! The only thing I have to think of now is: "stop speaking English at the begining of the day and then stop speaking French when I come back home!"

-I think I can improvise things when something does not happen the way it should have.

-I really like helping the students who need more attention and explainations, I thought it might be too much but I really like helping them and see that they can, do it!!

-I love seeing them playing and learning at the same time and they love it too! In these specific moments there is a particular relationship which is just GREAT!

-I am more comfortable speaking in front of a whole class than I would have thought, but I wonder if it would be the same with older students...

-I do prefer activity time rather than the moment I am doing my "lecture".

-And I realized that even if I loved poems at school I don't really like teaching them now... Funny

3 commentaires:

  1. I just have one more thing to add: you seem t be a great trainee by loving so much what you do ! Congratulations ! ;)
    Pauline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. waaaah thanks very much!!!! I don't know but I do know I love it hope you feel the same!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My problem is not really to switch from French to English etc. because my students only speak French... My BIG problem is not to use their American accent when I speak in French! lol
    It's good to see that everything is fine for you and that you have so many positive things to share with us!
    Charlotte!

    RépondreSupprimer